Tuesday, August 4, 2015

PlayinPrimary

Hmmm...

A month later, I finally realized Hello2ndgradesuperstars was too long ... 
why didn't anyone tell me?!

After a day of thinking (while setting up my new classroom), I decided to change it to ...

PlayinPrimary!

It's a shorter handle
(hopefully) people can remember ...

And it makes it easier when I switch between my teacher and personal IG accounts.

Here's my new classroom.  Please ignore the carpets.  They are literally 20 years old ... this year!
(my school was built in 1995)
Day -11. We weren't allowed on campus yet. I was tired of driving around with a full trunk, so I stopped by school and found some helpful friends who let me in. I unpacked 21 boxes in the 4 hours I was there and organized my construction paper and astrobrights. I was relieved to have a head start!
I'll update more tomorrow!
I made my own #teachertoolbox but I have to decorate it with washi to make my little heart happy when I see it. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment