Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Sunday....

Happy Sunday!

I have a million errands to run today, but instead, I'm sitting here at my computer procrastinating, sipping on my iced milk tea and munching on cinnamon toast crunch.

I'm so tired.

I want to go back to school shopping, BUT I don't want to hoard stuff until I am able to physically walk into my new classroom.  

I want to paint my new classroom, BUT I don't know if I'm staying in that room permanently.  I know there are teachers out there that literally pack their stuff and move classrooms every year.  I totally understand you.  2015-16 will be my 3rd year teaching.  The last 2 years I resided in Room 5 and made it my own room.  I can't wait til I get my keys to my new room!  Room 11.

LOL.  So true!

Anyways, I'm going to keep this short and start working on my list. 

What did you enjoy doing this weekend?

I missed my kitties so much!  They are always by my side when I'm at home.  And I can't wait to pick up my little Buster.  He's been with our friends since I started teaching summer school.

No comments:

Post a Comment